If you are a member or subscribe to a club that has an exchange programme with the Villa de Madrid Country Club and you would like to visit and use the facilities, please remember that:
- You must ask your club to send the Villa de Madrid Country Club a Testimonial justifying your status as a member or subscriber.
- Once you have arrived at the club, you must go to the Members Office located in the Tennis Club (Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 18:00; Friday and the eve of public holidays from 8:00 to 14:30; July and August from 8:00 to 14:30 from Monday to Friday) to apply for your card, valid for one calendar year.
- You will be required to show your National ID card, and the address must be that of your residence outside the Community of Madrid.
- Afterwards, you will be able to use the facilities and services in accordance with the Club's own rates.
- For any queries, please contact the Membership Department by telephone on 91 550 20 16, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org