Sports have been an essential part of the Country Club since its official opening in October 1931.
Golf, horse riding, hockey and tennis, which have since been joined by others such as swimming, chess, squash, paddle tennis, and skating as well as activities such as bridge and table tennis and services such as fitness and triathlon.
The Club has hosted major national and international events in categories such as golf, horse riding and tennis and, today, it continues to host competitions at the highest level.
- Events Coordinator: Guillermo Sánchez. firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Performance Coordinator: Alberto Ramírez. email@example.com
- Project Coordinator: María Díaz. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools Coordinator: Irene Lalana. email@example.com
- Administration: Javier Paiva. firstname.lastname@example.org